The first step is to try our product via a free fully featured 14 day trial. Then click on the green get it now button and follow the onscreen instructions. Once installed you will need to set things up this article shows how.
With fileIT installed and setup in your Salesforce Org you are ready to go. Now all you have to do is go to a record that has fileIT enabled. fileIT will then automatically create a folder in Dropbox for you and link it to the Salesforce record.
You can the complete the following actions;
- Add a file or files by dragging and dropping them onto the page
- You can click the file name to open the file in Dropbox.com
- You can delete a file learn more here
- You can restore a file learn more here
- You can copy the Dropbox public share link to your clipboard
- You can create a folder right from within Salesforce