Before you can use fileIT you must connect your Dropbox.
- In Salesforce open fileIT.
- Select the fileIT Options tab.
- Click the Connect to Dropbox button.
- You will then be re-directed to the Dropbox website.
- If you are not already logged into Dropbox you will be prompted to do so.
- Click the Allow button, to let fileIT access your Dropbox files and folders.
- You will then be redirected back to the fileIT Options tab where you will see who you are Connected As.
- You now need to have the Salesforce Documents folder shared with you, click the message to send the request to the folder owner.