We have worked hard to make fileIT powerful but also very easy to setup and use.
Once fileIT is enabled on a record you will be able to enjoy an assortment of useable features.
- You can add file(s) to Dropbox by dragging and dropping them onto the Salesforce page.
- You can click on the file icon to open the file in Dropbox.
- You can click the file name to download the file.
- You can delete files by clicking the trash can icon.
- You can restore files by clicking the recycle icon.
- You can copy the Dropbox public share link by clicking the link icon.
- You can create a folder by clicking the folder icon.
- fileIT can build file and folder structures automatically for you through template folders.
- You can personalise both the name and the structure of the folders fileIT creates by using custom folder paths.
- You can switch on automatic renaming which will update the folder in Dropbox when you change the corresponding Salesforce record name.
- fileIT is Salesforce1 mobile enabled so you can view your files on the go.