fileIT has a variety of columns are that can be displayed.
The Salesforce administrator can control which columns are displayed.
If they have granted you user override you can control your own columns.
- Go to fileIT.
- Click on the fileIT Options tab.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click Manage default appearance.
- Click Edit.
- Under Appearance Settings
- The Salesforce administrator can select User Override here and also elect to Show Deleted Files.
- Default Columns
- The Salesforce administrator can select which columns will be shown by default.
- Click Save