Our product uses Visualforce pages to show Dropbox files and folders within Salesforce. Visualforce pages are included for the standard objects Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity and Case.
If you want to use fileIT with a custom object or one not in the list above you must create a Visualforce page.
- Navigate to the Setup page.
- Under App Setup click on Develop and then Pages.
- Click New.
- To create the Visualforce page
- Give your page a Label and a Name i.e DropboxForProjects.
- Copy and paste the code below replacing the green insert name text with your object API name for example wbdbox__Project__c .
- Click Save