Before you can use fileIT you have to add it to a page by editing the page layout.
To add fileIT to a custom object, first you must have created a page for your custom object, then you will need to add fileIT to the page layout.
- Go to Setup.
- Under App Setup click on Create and then click Objects.
- Next click on the object you wish to work with, for example Custom Field Mapping.
- Scroll down to Page Layouts and click Edit.
- Drag and drop a Section onto the page.
- Set the Section Properties.
- Fill in the Section Name field, for example Dropbox.
- Make it 1-Column.
- Click OK
- Go to the Visualforce Pages item.
- Drag and drop File It Record Linked into the Dropbox Section.
- Click Save