When you create a custom object it is not immediately compatible with Salesforce1 mobile, however all you have to do is enable the feature when you set up the Visualforce page.
- Navigate to the Setup page.
- Under App Setup click on Develop and then Pages.
- Click New.
- To create the Visualforce page
- Give your page a Label and a Name i.e DropboxForProjects.
- Check Available for Salesforce mobile apps box.
- Copy and paste the code below replacing the green insert name text with your object API name for example wbdbox__Project__c .
- Click Save