Installation and setup is quick and easy. You will, of course, need both a Salesforce Org and a Campaign Monitor account. The integration works with all Campaign Monitor plans and the following Salesforce editions:
If you have not seen it already check out our installation and setup video. To install and setup Campaign Monitor for Salesforce you will need to be a Salesforce system administrator. Once installed you get a free 14-day trial. You can purchase at any time within the application. After 14 days you will be automatically placed on a free limited plan.
All Salesforce applications are installed via a standard wizard using the steps below:
- Go to our Salesforce AppExchange listing.
- Click the Get It Now Button.
- If you are not already logged in you will be prompted to do so.
- Choose whether to Install in production or Install in a sandbox.
- Select "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions", then click Confirm and Install.
- Choose whether to install for "Admins Only", "All Users", or "Specific Profiles".
- Click Install.
- Select Yes, grant access to these third-party websites then click Continue
After installing Campaign Monitor for Salesforce, follow the steps below to setup and connect your Campaign Monitor account:
- In Salesforce, click the app menu at the top right, then select Campaign Monitor Admin.
- Click the General Settings tab to start the connection wizard.
- Click Connect to Campaign Monitor, enter your Campaign Monitor login details and follow the on-screen prompts to access your account. Click Allow access when done.
- When the connection is made you will see onscreen confirmation.